Searching About Fun By Skiing Underwater






Hello everybody. Today I've bring to you one of the most unusual things that you never seen before which is skiing not over the water but under the water. 

Searching about fun is to try anything that make you funny and bring you to a new life not like the traditional life. Human don't like routine anyway because it's boring. So they do anything which get them out of the routine of their life like jumping from  height  places or climbing a height mountains or doing unusual things.

Sometimes it may be dangerous but for them it's also funny. But for me I'm really don't want to put my life at risk for just funn :).


Any way, the people who invent this type of fun called it subwing. I thing it means Submarine Wing. I'm really don't know. Heir is their website http://subwing.net/. Go ahead and have a fun time while watching this type of sport.